The Wanhao Duplicator 6 Plus 3D Printer is an all-new design from the ground up with top quality mechanics and open source software makes it the perfect addition to any home or office. The Plus version now has auto bed levelling, a removable printing bed and resume print after power failure features. High-speed printing, top-quality printing detail, sturdy aluminium heated bed and an optional enclosure makes it an ideal tool for a very wide variety of applications. The applications range from hobbies, advertising material, architectural designs, engineering models, new design demonstrations, only to name a few.
It comes fully assembled and features a full steel cube frame, ball screw for accurate positioning of the vertical axis and a high detail LCD screen. It can print a wide range of plastics and comes with a 3-month warranty (The start-up instructions are available on the Wanhao website and you can find a range of instructional YouTube Videos here).
- Build volume: 200 x 200 x 180mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament types: PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, Flexible filament, LayBrick & Wood filament
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Frame material: Coated Steel
- Minimum layer height: 0.1mm
- Communication interfaces: SD Card and USB
- Supply voltage: 220V or 110V
- Printer software included: Cura (Please download here)
- Auto bed levelling
- Resume print after power failure
The printer comes with a roll of PLA filament.